See our utility locating services by specialty
One of biggest challenges for a civil/design engineer is dealing with outdated plans for underground utilities.
An important element when designing projects is to identify and locate the existing underground utilities. Encountering an unexpected utility during construction can be both dangerous and expensive. It can result in unnecessary utility relocations, construction delays, and costly change orders.
Redesigning utility systems can account for up to 20 percent of a project’s total design schedule. Accurate locating and mapping during the design phase is a much more cost effective solution. Design and construction delays can be virtually eliminated by hiring Kinetic Locating to identify potential conflicts prior to underground work.
Kinetic Locating offers Quality Levels (A, B, and D) of Subsurface Utility Engineering Locating (SUE Locating) with the following services and technologies:
- Electro-magnetic Field (EMF) Detection
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Electro-magnetic/Radio-Frequency Identification (EM RFID)
- Hydrovac Excavating Trucks
Design / Engineering Locating Services Include:
- Water, Sewer, and Gas Pipeline Locating
- Electric, Telecom, Fiber Optic Cable Locating
- Underground Storage Tank (USTs) Locating
- Detection of Voids and Tunnels
- Location of Buried Objects
- Subsurface Underground Engineering Locating (SUE Locating)
- Electrical Fault Finding
- Structural Concrete Scanning
- Hydro Excavating for Potholing and Daylighting
- Underground Utility System Mapping
- 24/7 Professional Locator Dispatch
- Standard and Emergency Response Times